SupaLite Tiled Roof System
The state of the art SupaLite tiled roof system converts a conservatory into an all year round sun-porch with amazing insulating properties.
This high quality, fully insulated lightweight roofing system is suitable for installation on our new conservatories as an alternative to a glass or polycarbonate roof as well as for replacing old conservatory roofs. There is a wide choice of roof styles, tile colours and designs and internal finishes to choose from.
One of the most popular finishing options to compliment the SupaLite roof system are our Roof Vents. These well-designed centre pivot vents allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room. The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane to be carried out. Our windows have a much greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
Facelift is a BMTrada registered company. Our work is protected by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee, provided by the QANW and underwritten by Guarantee Protection Insurance Ltd, a UK based insurer with over 10 years of experience in the building & home improvement industry.
Advantages of a SupaLite tiled conservatory roof:
- Incredible U-Value
- SupaLite gives a u-value of 0.18 that meets total building regulations
- Lightweight Structural Frame
- An aluminium fully structural frame with integrated insulation provides a complete roof solution.
- Choice of Tile and Slate Colours
- All tiles have been tried and tested for many years in the most extreme weather conditions giving you total peace of mind.
- All roof components come with a 10 year guarantee as standard and a life expectancy of 60 years on all tiles