It never fails to amaze us how different we all feel about our bathrooms! In a record year for bathroom installation enquires, we have been asked to recreate a range of bathrooms from pure and simple, to childfree spa-like retreats to enjoy at the end of the day.
Visions are individual and creative. People want to spend less time cleaning and more time relaxing and enjoying the newfound tranquillity of a softly lit bathroom with a beautiful bath and flickering candles.
Family bathrooms are being modernised with practical storage and bathing, easy to clean wall panels and flooring all within an affordable budget, leaving some of the budget for a more lavish finish in the en-suite!
Our Top Bathroom Trends for 2021
- Spar like seamless finishes – less is more; no clutter, screens or curtains.
- Relaxing tranquil colour – inspires health and relaxation, promoting a feeling of wellbeing.
- Hanging plants – evoke a feeling of space and clean air.
- Wallpaper – luxurious finishes add texture and colour to the room.
- Stylish storage solutions – modern and sleek or heritage style and colour to suit any theme. Wood, stone or granite finishes adding interest and texture.
- Heated flooring – luxury for your feet.
- Lighting has a huge influence; mood provoking, functional or decorative, wall sconces or recess – light up your space.
- Drencher head showers – for the ultimate hotel experience.
- Space-saving quadrant shower enclosures and easy clean wall hung pans and basins creating space and light – perfect for smaller rooms.
- Lose the confinement of a bath and enjoy easy access showering with or without a shower tray and screen. It saves water too.
Trending Bathroom Colours
- Calming blues and greens for walls or accessories like bath mats and towels.
- Whites and greys – make the most of small tiles to create a feature wall or floor design of your own.
- Gold is back! Beautiful finishing touches on simple storage pieces or elegant extravagant wall mirrors and accessories.
Facelift Bathroom Designers and Installers
Our small team of friendly professional bathroom designers will listen to your ideas and help you to turn them into your ideal bathroom space. We will advise you along the way and make suggestions about the practical layout, modern trends and features, to ensure you get the best results. Our professional fitters will make it all happen smoothly and timely. All of this is backed up with a trusted source of local suppliers with whom we have built up good relationships over many years.
At the moment, we are doing our bit to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and asking customers to email photos or videos of their bathrooms, so that we call back and discuss your bathroom project over the phone. We can quote from this point and then if you are happy with what we are saying and would like to discuss further, we will arrange a safe visit to your home.
If you’re looking for a full bathroom fitting service, we’re based in Crawley and also cover Horsham, East and West Sussex and Surrey. We also offer a vast array of home improvements across the South East, from kitchens and garage conversions to roofing and windows, doors and conservatories.