Flat Roofs Installation Crawley & Horsham
Facelift is an approved installer of the high-quality Rubberbond Fleeceback EPDM roofing system. Rubberbond is cost effective, eco-friendly and will not split, crack or tear like felt.
We are based in Crawley and offer flat roof installation across surrounding areas in West Sussex, including Horsham & West Sussex.
Why Choose the Rubberbond Roofing System?
The Rubberbond Roofing System has many benefits, including:
- The Rubberbond roofing system is one of the toughest materials known for resistance to weather and sun.
- The colour of a dark grey slate looks natural and does not require ballast or chippings that can block gutters and downpipes.
- The additional thickness of FleeceBack helps to hide the negative of the existing deck or finish. Rubberbond easily bends with no stress, to follow the contours of the roof, up stands to walls, curb edges, sky lights, pipes, terminations into gutters and the like.
- Rubberbond does not support moss growth. It not only looks good on day one but also stays looking good even after 30+ years.
- Rubberbond has over 300% flexibility so will easily accommodate building movement.
Rubberbond is covered by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.